The rest are in no particular order.
- “Have I mentioned that I am an EMO?” (Yes, this cuts both ways … ;-)
- “I think we should see each other again ... But not for dating or anything ... I mean just as friends ... But with benefits of course.” (Of course.)
- “Did you fake that?”
- “Why are you so surprised? I am a grown woman.” (First date.)
- “Do you still respect me? You don’t think I’m easy do you? I never do that until after 5–6 dates.” (Different woman, second date.)
- “Easy up, easy down.” (After the second time.)
- “Am I your first?” (After the third time. And “Yes.”, but I didn’t admit it until a week later.)
- “Maybe you should do some Kegels.” (During that week.)
- “No, don’t do that! I don't know you well enough.”
- “I don’t want you to tell anyone, I don’t want my husband finding out.”
- “Honey, you woke my kids!”
- “Yayy! We weren’t busted by the SFPD!”
- “One more bookcase and we're done.”
- “Should we eat now before the food gets cold?”
The best: "Pizza?"