Friday, November 1, 2013

Digital Flights by R.F.I.

To the tune of "Paper planes" by M.I.A.
karaoke version

[x2]
We get high like rockets, and fly like planes
We launch you at the web we got “Fuel” in our name
If you come around here, we make bids all day
Get conversion in a second if you wait

[x2]
Sometimes we think sitting on chairs
Every campaign we get we’re clocking that game
Every client’s a winner now we're giving them fame
Insight Booster making our name

[x4]
All I wanna do is Bid! Bid! Bid! Bid!
… MAARGIIN!
Makes smarter money

[x2]
MediaMath and also AdRoll
Criteo, Quantcast, DataXu, Turn
Running when we hit 'em
Lower CPA wi’our system

[x2]
No one on the exchange has Regulus
Hit me on my Synergy Lift Booster
We perform and deliver and make you bucks
Already going hell just pumpin’ those ads

[x4]
All I wanna do is Bid! Bid! Bid! Bid!
… MAARGIIN!
Make smarter money

R.F.I.
World class datacracy
Yeah, we got more info than the K.G.B.
But just to get yo’ business
We already do!

All-ah All-ah All-ah All I deliver
None-ah-none I let down
All-ah All-ah All-ah All I deliver

None-ah-none I let down

No comments: